Thursday, February 05, 2015

Five on Friday

Taking five minutes of my day to share five things. 
Thanks to Amy of Love Made my Home for hosting!
_________________________________________________________________________


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, 
I thought I'd share some heartfelt goodness with all of you.


One ... 
knitted hearts that I made following this pattern. 
If you choose to make some for yourself, just be warned ... they are quite addictive!


And yes, the sky was really that blue on Thursday ... I didn't touch up this photo


Two ... 
my pretty little heart trinket box that I found MIB at the thrift store last year. 
It's Portmeirion's pattern botanic blue. 



Three ... 
a very special card given to me by my son when he was just starting school. 
We collected tiny little reddish rocks from our beach, 
and he glued them into a heart shape on the front of a card for Mother's Day. 



Four ... 
a wooden heart I painted up years ago. It decorates a wicker picnic basket.




Five ...
a sweet pot holder that my grandmother made.




Please be sure to visit these other gals with their "Five on Friday" posts today at these wonderful blogs:



Leanne at Today's Stuff

Janet at Macque

Alison at Saver of Suburbia


winter photo shoot ... snow makes a great backdrop!

Thanks for stopping by!

Wendy

21 comments:

  1. You had me at all of these Wendy! Those hearts you made are outstanding!!! And your son's sweet creation would be framed in my house as well! How wonderful are these tokens of LOVE!!! Wishing you a fabulous weekend Pal!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearts. And beautiful blue skies. Your knitted hearts are lovely and the potholder made by your grandma is so pretty. Happy Friday. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is sweet but I love the potholder. Super sweet!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of hearts.. I love the knitted hearts and blue sky! So pretty. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is just the sweetest thing! I have a heart shaped stone my eldest son found for me years ago & I treasure it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Your knitted hearts are smashing and the blue butterflies on the trinket pot are lovely, I am a sucker for blue flutters :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy, I love those knitting hearts hanging in the tree and the heart card is so cute! Have a nice Friday and weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Love your heart collection, such great picturesxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your hearts are sweet, especially the handmade ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such special hearts to make the holiday fun. LOVE the handmade ones, too! You have lots of reminders of how much you are loved. I mentioned you on my blog this morning! Hope you can pop in for a visit! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your "Hearts" with us - very cool indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the heart tree..You have quite a collection..All ready for Valentines day, you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely hearts Wendy, I love your grandmother's pot holder. Have a great weekend. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Five lovely hearts! And a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful loving hearts! Especially the ones from your grandmother and son! How wonderful are they. I really like your knitted ones hanging in the tree too! Thank you for joining in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wendy, your hearts are adorable! I especially love the little stone one that your son made! Thank you for following my blog. I'm your newest follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love your photo collage. Yes, snow makes a beautiful background and it is very clever of you to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Five lovely things, not a bad way to end the week :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet collection of pretty hearts! The handmade ones, so very special, must be very close to your own heart. Thanks for sharing, Wendy!

    Happy weekend!

    xx
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Five on Friday, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it's nice to know when you've stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...