Linking up with Amy of Love Made My Home for Five on Friday this week. I'm so glad it's Friday! Our weather remains unsettled, but I've been spending all available sunny moments out in the gardens. June really is a great month for my perennials.
And since my garden is making me so very happy at this time of year, I'm of course going to share five things in the garden :)
1. Peonies ... I have only one scented peony, and it is just now coming into bloom. It smells wonderful! And the blooms are that perfect frothy pink. Don't you find peonies are the most fascinating blooms when they start to unfurl?
2. It would appear some sort of caterpillar is eating its way through an unknown bush. The leaves are taking on a skeletal look, almost lace-like ... so that can't be all bad, can it?!
3. A fresh set of blooms on the dahlia ... such a bold flower :)
4. Love this fern and how those lines just draw you in.
5. My son's two clematis are doing great!
And that's my Five!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!